Group Corporate Governance
Mitsui-Soko Group is pursuing highly transparent management based on thorough compliance. In addition to driving a more economical and efficient workflow, we endeavor to act as a fair and legally-compliant concern and make good on our social obligations. To that end, we employ a separation of our executive and auditing teams and a system of mutual checks and balances, as well as external directors, auditors, and other experts who check our work towards better corporate governance.
Mitsui-Soko Group has implemented the “Mitsui-Soko Holdings Corporate Governance Guidelines” to clarify its fundamental approach, framework, and management policies concerning corporate governance.
- Basic Capital Policy (Japnese)
- Shareholding and Voting Rights Policy (Japnese)
- Basic Policy on the Sustainability-Stakeholder Relationship (Japnese)
- Diversity Policy (Japnese)
- Disclosure Policy (Japnese)
- External Staff Independence Guidelines (Japnese)
- Basic Policy on Interaction with Shareholders (Japnese)