- Company name
- MITSUI-SOKO HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- 3-20-1 Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo,105-0003,Japan
- President & CEO Hirobumi Koga
- Capital stock
- 11.1B JPY
- 808 (660 internal, dispatched to business firms, etc.) (as of March 31, 2020)
- Consolidated number of employees
- 8,967 (as of March 31, 2020)
- October 11, 1909
- Main business areas
- ・Developing group-wide management strategies and overseeing their implementation
・Real Estate Business
Real Estate Business
Affluent experience in real estate redevelopment and room & building rentals
MITSUI-SOKO HOLDINGS conducts room and building rentals through aggressive redevelopment of owned
real estate and the new acquisition of buildings mainly in central Tokyo.
Specifically we own rental office buildings including the MITSUI-SOKO Hakozaki Building (total floor area: 135,600 m2) built along the Sumida River in Hakozaki-cho, Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, the MSC Onarimon Building (total floor area: 16,200 m2) in Minato-ku, Tokyo, the MSC Center Building (total floor area: 32,500 m2), the MSC Fukagawa Building (total floor area: 14,200 m2) and the MSC Fukagawa Building No. 2 (total floor area: 22,000 m2) both in Koto-ku, Tokyo. We also have rental apartment buildings, such as Hakozaki River & Tower (Chuo-ku, Tokyo) and Port Villa Utsubo Park (Nishi-ku, Osaka). With these real estate properties totaling 238,000 m2, we extensively carry out their rental, management, and maintenance operations.
- Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Company summary