Group Corporate Governance
Our Fundamental Approach
Mitsui-Soko Group is pursuing highly transparent management based on thorough compliance. In addition to driving a more economical and efficient workflow, we endeavor to act as a fair and legally-compliant concern and make good on our social obligations. To that end, we employ a separation of our executive and auditing teams and a system of mutual checks and balances, as well as external directors, auditors, and other experts who check our work towards better corporate governance.
Mitsui-Soko Group has implemented the “Mitsui-Soko Holdings Corporate Governance Guidelines” to clarify its fundamental approach, framework, and management policies concerning corporate governance.
- Basic Capital Policy (Japnese)
- Shareholding and Voting Rights Policy (Japnese)
- Basic Policy on the Sustainability-Stakeholder Relationship (Japnese)
- Diversity Policy (Japnese)
- Disclosure Policy (Japnese)
- Nomination and Appointment of Directors and Auditors (Japnese)
- External Staff Independence Guidelines (Japnese)
- Basic Policy on Interaction with Shareholders (Japnese)
Creation of basic policy on procurement
Mitsui-Soko Group is pursuing highly transparent management based on thoroughgoing compliance. In addition to driving a more economical and efficient workflow, we endeavor to act as a fair and legally-compliant concern and make good on our social obligations as we become a sustainable enterprise and grow with society.
We actively seek partners who empathize with this mission and who want to build mutually fair and constructive relationships with us. We adopt the following core approaches to procuring products and services.
- We strictly comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and social codes of conduct.
- We provide fair opportunities for trade to clients within and without Japan and engage in honest and fair selection of accounts and trades, building mutual trust and collaboration.
- We pursue the finest in quality, optimal costs, and safety.
- As part of initiatives towards environmental conservation, we endeavor to procure products and services with a reduced environmental impact.
We place considerable focus on the following policies when selecting clients with whom to work.
- We emphasize trust and strictly follow market rules to ensure fair competitions.
- We fully protect the personal information of all those engaging in work with us.
- We respect our clients and build relationships of trust towards mutual growth and prosperity.
August 1, 2016
Mitsui-Soko Holdings Co., Ltd.